Friday, January 8, 2010

Things I learned in 2009

 

With the new year among us, I have been thinking about some of the things that I have learned during 2009.  Some of these things,  I already knew but I think I started to notice them more this past year.   So without further adieu, here they are:

  1. Love myself unconditionally
  2. I am responsible for my own happiness
  3. Don’t panic it will get better
  4. Don’t take it personal, sometimes it is not about you.
  5. Don’t judge, don’t compare
  6. You only live one life, so make the best of it
  7. It doesn’t matter what other people think about me
  8. Living well is the best revenge
  9. You get what you put up with.  It is up to you to the your own price. Ask for less and that is what you will get.  But if you ask for more, then you are sending a signal that you are worth more.
  10. You are loved

What about you?   What are some things that you loved or were reminded of in 2009?

No comments:

Post a Comment